*Shipping, Returns and Refund Policy (Archive Return Form)
KARU currently only ships within the UK and offers the following shipping options:
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders above £30
- Standard Shipping with Royal Mail 48 (3-5 working days): £4.50
- Express Shipping with Royal Mail 24 (2-3 working days): £5.50
- Orders will usually be shipped by our fulfilment centre the next working day
Returns & Refund
Karu is committed to providing products of the highest quality. If you are not satisfied with your Order, we commit ourselves to offer a refund for the products concerned under the below conditions.
- As long as an item is still in its purchase condition, we accept returns, subject to the rules below. None of these rules affects your statutory rights.
- For the purpose of this Refund and Returns policy, purchase conditions means compliance to the following terms
- The products must still be in their original packaging and in their original condition (i.e., not used, scratched, damaged). Unless items are returned in these conditions, we will not be able to give You a refund. We may have to send it back to You (and ask You to cover the delivery costs). Please note that all items are inspected on return.
- All Products should be sent in their purchase condition and packaging where possible.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- We'll only give You a full refund If:
- the returned Product satisfies the purchase conditions stipulated in clause (2) above.
- you communicate your intention to return a product to us within 14 days and that you want a refund.
- return the products within 10 days of communicating the intention to return an item (30 days if return concerns a damaged item); and
- (1) to (3) are collectively referred to as the “Return Period”.
- We aim to refund You within 14 days of receiving the returned item (“Refund Period”). All refunds will be through the original payment method. It might take up to 5 days after we have processed a refund for the refund to show in your account.
- For each return, please use our online form which you can access here or using the button above stating the reason for the return. If your return is accepted, then this will automatically create a return shipping label which you can attach to the return package.
- In certain circumstances, we may ask you to cover the return shipping cost and the cost of the pre-paid label will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or through our live chat team that can be reached here.
- We do not refund delivery charges on orders. Unless you have contracted as a consumer in the EEA or the United Kingdom, in which case we will refund delivery charges you have paid for the delivery of the products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery will be the least expensive delivery method, we offer to your delivery destination.
- After the Return Period, we do not accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- For international returns, you can send Your items back by using post office counters. Please do not post the package without obtaining a receipt of postage. Keep Your receipt of postage safe as you will need this as Your proof of return. We do not refund delivery costs on international orders.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they are packed up properly and cannot get damaged on the way! Ensure that you get proof of postage in case You need to contact us about Your return. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.